Join our team
TCA is a management advisory firm for growth enterprise CEOs and their accountants. We partner with clients to implement leading edge business planning, accounting processes and tax strategies. These are important business objectives for our clients. Our goal is to build leading edge experts in financial planning, accounting process and tax strategy. We believe these CFO skill sets serve our clients and the careers of our team members. We expect team members to participate in developing the team’s expertise as well as their own. We do this by debriefing our client interactions to ensure all team members understand our advice and outcomes. We also practice a consistent and routine process for digesting and disseminating the latest accounting, tax and financial news and developments.
We are growing and we are currently looking to add a new team member!
You are self-starter ready to lead client engagements and work directly with client CEOs, controllers, accountants and/or office administrators. You will be responsible for all aspects of the client relationship while collaborating with your TCA colleagues to acquire necessary knowledge and develop best practices.
- Scope client needs to determine the deal structure for engagements.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients becoming their "go to" adviser.
- Meet with clients weekly or monthly depending on engagement terms.
- Develop thought leadership content with the TCA team, for publication under your name or as a ghost writer.
- A CPA with 8-10 years of varied experience including public accounting or other consulting.
- Experience includes one or more of the following: business tax preparation/consulting, for profit auditing, financial accounting, financial planning and analysis.
- Experience with supervising others in an accounting or finance role.
- Most recent role is a Manager in a public accounting / consulting firm OR a Controller in industry.
- Has an aptitude for learning new things and desires to continue learning.
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a proven track record of managing multiple projects or clients at once.
If this is you, send your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's start the discussion!